Our Neutral Vendor Managed Service Provider (MSP) Solution for Professional Services, Goods, Works & Technology connects public sector organisations with suppliers who truly understand their needs, whilst controlling spend, mitigating risk and adding value to each and every project.
- Fast, compliant route to market (via Frameworks)
- Milestone payments ensure efficient delivery & prevent scope creep
- Extends procurement capacity
- Best-in-class supply chain with perpetual enrolment
- Real-time visibility for stakeholders on project activity
- Mitigates IR35 risks
- On demand MI
- Supports Social Value objectives
- Consistency in approach to category specific spend
What is a Neutral Vendor?
A Neutral Vendor is an impartial agency who acts on behalf of the client to manage their supply chain. They act as a conduit between contracting authorities (buyers) and pre-qualified suppliers across a wide range of goods, services, technology & works.
How it works
A Neutral Vendor acts as a conduit between buying organisations and prequalified service providers and suppliers, providing a fast and compliant route to procure services, goods and works from a wide range of category areas.
As a Neutral Vendor, Constellia supports all elements of the procurement process, including supplier onboarding, Statement of Works (SoW) creation, the tender process, contract award, and milestone-based invoicing and payment.
Over 200 categories of spend
As the UK’s only Neutral Vendor MSP for Professional Services, Goods & Works, Constellia can help you procure from the widest range of categories. These include;
- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Construction, Design & Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Education, Learning & Curriculum
- Environmental Health & Consumer Protection
- Environment, Sustainability & Waste
- Facilities Management & Catering
- Finance, Audit & Accounting
- Health & Wellbeing
- Highways & Transport
- Housing & Community
- Law Enforcement Services
- Leisure, Culture & Heritage
- Marketing, Media & Communication
- Organisational Support
- Planning & Development Control
- Social Care (Adults & Children)
- Social Value & Regeneration
Find out More
If you’d like to arrange a call to find out more about our Neutral Vendor MSP, please get in touch