Opportunities in the Latest IR35 Changes:
What Every UK Organisation Needs to Know
5th December 2023 | 13:00 – 13:45 GMT
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED
Following the recent IR35 offset changes announced in the Autumn Statement 2023, some organisations may want to reconsider their approach to IR35.
What do these changes mean to UK organisations?
Join Rob Levene, CEO of Constellia, Mark Coulson, CEO of IR35 Pro and guests on the 5th of December for a lunchtime briefing to understand what these changes are, what they mean to UK organisations and how these changes can maximise opportunities to organisations, to increase savings by 35%.
We will also be joined by two Professional Services Category Leads from the public and private sectors with a live debate on how these changes will likely impact their respective sectors.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- The IR35 offset news, what it is, and what it means
- What challenges have organisations experienced with IR35 reforms?
- What will the reaction be to offset change?
- Experience on the ground with Global Category Lead, Baljit Sidhu
- Preparing for the change and the opportunities available
Please request a copy of the recording by emailing email@example.com.